In this episode of Freedom Lovin, Kevin discusses the concept and ethics of self-ownership, the idea that no matter what external circumstances or relationships bear on our lives, we always retain sovereignty over ourselves. He also explores the dangers of our present moment in time and the creeping authoritarianism made possible only when we give up our own self-ownership.
- Kevin’s project to obtain a second passport
- Kevin’s upcoming trip to Brazil
- Self-ownership as a foreign concept to most people
- The varying degrees of sovereignty and why self-ownership is the only moral ethic
- How self-ownership bears on relationships
- The dangers of incrementalism and obedience to authority
Follow Freedom Lovin’:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download