In this episode of Freedom Lovin, Kevin discusses two sections from the book “How To Find Freedom In An Unfree World” by Harry Browne: 1) The Final Authority, and 2) How to Be Free
Who is the final authority on anything in your life? You guessed it…you. You have the inner power to filter out truth from fiction, and decide what is good for your life. With the second read, Kevin discusses the idea of achieving a lasting satisfaction and fulfillment in this current world. Listening to this episode, you will understand how to have more control over your own freedom levels, while accepting the “things that suck” in today’s world.
- More on Kevin’s travels to Brazil
- Situation in Austin & Freeing the World
- Complainatarians vs Creatatarians
- The Philosophy of “building”
- Living in Airbnbs / Finding rentals in Austin
- You are deciding even when you try not to decide
- Recognizing that you are the final authority
- How to be free
Follow Freedom Lovin’:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin ‘on iTunes