In this episode, Kevin has a chat with Marco Wutzer. He is a speculator, digital asset expert, and bon-vivant. He believes in free markets and voluntary interactions between sovereign individuals.
This philosophy has made him a global citizen in search of lifestyle and profit opportunities around the globe.
Marco has traveled to over 70 countries and has lived in six. A normal year sees him passing through about 15 countries. Subtropical climate, world-class metropolises, and quiet beaches are his preference. As a pioneering investor in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, he is a true expert in blockchain technology.
He first got involved with Bitcoin in 2010 and made his first six figure profit trade in 2013. He has since gone on and made many profitable investments in the space, including a bet on a cryptocurrency at under $0.01, which subsequently run up to $3.84.
He recently launched Project Serenity in order to share his vision of blockchain technology enabling a truly global and truly free market leading to a Second Renaissance over the coming years. In his newsletter, he focuses on uncovering the blockchain winners of the future . . . projects that are going to power the new digital world economy and, in the process, deliver massive profits for his subscribers.
Topics discussed :
- Where Marco is right now and his travels
- His experience when he flew to Europe
- Why the challenges of travelling are scarier than COVID-19
- What he sees in COVID-19 and how it’s changing everything
- What a penthouse gypsy is
- When he started traveling
- Why Airbnb is not a convenient choice
- His thoughts on Crypto cribs
- On the negative side effects of wearing a mask
- Difference between a speculator and investor
- When he started investing in Bitcoin
- What decentralized finance (DeFi) is
- His portfolio in decentralized finance (DeFi)
- His tips to listeners on the right time to invest
- On his course and his newsletter
- How he got started in investing
- What free private city is
- What the Próspera Economic Development Platform is
- Why Próspera has a big chance of succeeding
- Marco’s Website
- Crypto Quantum Leap Course
- Project Serenity
- Second Renaissance Investing
- Próspera Economic Development Platform
- Free Private Cities
- Free Private Cities: Making Governments Compete For You By Titus Gebel
Follow Freedom Lovin ‘:
Join our Facebook Group:
Freedom Lovin ‘Quest Facebook Group
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin ‘on iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download