In this episode, Kevin interviews Kayla Kurin, a digital nomad who travels around the globe, runs a yoga business, writes, and does all kinds of fun things in various countries!
She’s originally from Canada but has traveled, lived, and worked in over 40 countries. In this episode, she shares how she started the nomad lifestyle, how her first trip went, her take on being a young female and doing things on her own, how she meets people, and her travel experiences.
Topics discussed :
- How she started traveling the world
- How she started freelancing
- Things/moments in her childhood that led her to seek out the travel lifestyle
- Her take on being a young female doing things on her own
- The most dangerous place she has been to
- Meeting people while traveling
- How she teaches in her yoga classes
- How she gets clients in her freelance work
- Her typical day
- FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
- Time zone tips
- Books she has written
And much more
Follow Freedom Lovin ‘:
Join our Facebook Group:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin ‘on iTunes