In this episode, Kevin interviews Liam Martin, Co-Founder of Time Doctor & Staff.com.
Liam began building a web-based tutoring business and gradually got more involved in tech companies. Liam has been a consultant for many online businesses concentrating on process design and scaling companies through outsourcing. He’s now the co-founder of TimeDoctor & Staff.com – both are world-leading time tracking softwares for remote teams. They help companies to be able to manage remote workers just as if they were in the same office, maintaining a high level of productivity.
Liam is also running the Running Remote conference in June, in Bali!
- How could tracking hours increase your bottom line
- What are the specifics of remote work
- How to successfully hire good remote employees
- How to have 90%+ retention rate inside the company
- Challenges of managing a team that is all over the world
- How big is a boost in productivity after face-to-face team meetings
- What is Running Remote Conference in Bali?
– Liam Martin – LinkedIn
– Running Remote Conference
– Time Doctor
Follow Freedom Lovin’:
Join our Facebook Group:
Freedom Lovin’ Quest Facebook Group
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin’ on iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download