Happy New Year!
Is a college degree necessary for success?
In this podcast I discuss 10 ideas that can replace going to college or grad school for maximum effectiveness & fulfillment!
New! Free 7-day trial for 100 Must Reads business book summaries:
Get the best ideas from top business books, improve yourself, your business and get ahead of the competition. Get your 7 Day free trial at: 100 Must Reads.
Join our new Freedom Lovin’ Facebook Group!
How Nonviolent Communication (NVC) can make you life better. [2:30]
Why I decided to pay a business coach. [08:44]
Why passport is a medieval thing [09:40]
Introduction – 10 Things You Can Do Besides To College [11:00]
1. Travel – Go outside and maybe you will find an opportunity along the way.
2. Start a Business – With an online business you can achieve a lot of freedom.
3. Work – Start working and making things happen.
4. Read one book a day for a year – This will make you smarter.
5. Learn a new skill and be good at it.
6. Start a newsletter – Write frequently and produce value.
7. Learn a language. – Open your mind to another cultures and literature.
8. Spend a year watching TED Talks – You will discover a lot of amazing stuff.
9. Study one successful person. – Explore every detail of it act upon it.
10. Learn how to code. – For fun or to make money.
The End of Jobs: Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-to-5
Nonviolent Communication – San Francisco Workshop – Marshall Rosenberg
Follow Freedom Lovin’:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin’ on iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Like this podcast and want more of this? Please send Bitcoin my way! 😀