In this episode of Freedom Lovin, Kevin continues his analysis of Frederic Laloux’s book Reinventing Organizations with a particular focus on the “teal” organizations mentioned in the previous episode. These organizations not only create more productive workplaces but ultimately more healthy and fulfilled individuals, which has a positive influence on society as a whole.
- Teal organizations as a way to bring out the best in individuals
- How meetings can become a means to becoming better people
- How teal organizations help people honor commitments in their lives beyond work
- How we can go from orange organizations to teal ones
- The pitfall of old habits and how to avoid them
- Reinventing Organizations by Frederic Laloux
Follow Freedom Lovin’:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!