In today’s episode of Freedom Lovin, I chat with Nate Ginsburg. He’s involved in several businesses and runs them all from his laptop while traveling the world.
In the last four years, he’s been to over 100 yoga studios in four different continents.
– How Kevin and Nate met
– Nate’s Background
– How to live in Chiang Mai
– Actively taking part in yoga classes and becoming better at it
– His simple formula: 75% Yoga and 25% gym
– How to figure out where you are going in life
– Freedom in business
– The Power of Delegation
– His current team and getting the right people
– Putting a lot of thought in the hiring process
– Cryptocurrency and how he approaches this
– The future of crypto
– What’s the next move for Nate
– Planning to go on a bigger scale
“It’s about working on and not working in.”
“Be ambitiously lazy.”
“If you want to get great people, first you have to be a great leader.”
Youtube Channel of Kevin
Venice Canals Video
Poor Dad Rich Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Simon Black’s Website
Ready Player One
Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Got Tasks? Work Hero can save you! Click here to find out how to get FREE tasks done for you!
Follow Freedom Lovin’:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin’ on iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download