In this episode of the Freedom Lovin’ Podcast, I’m on the podcast Choice Conversations with Chris Stefanick.
We discuss the 6 strategies for freedom in an unfree world:
1. Emotional freedom. This is the first step before anything else. I recommend Nathaniel Branden’s work, Non-violent communication, and something I’ve been working on recently called Acceptance therapy. Without breaking free in this realm, you won’t be free anywhere else in life so I say focus on this personal stuff first and go out from there.
2. Travel. Traveling can open up new worlds. I recommend going out there on a solo adventure. The world is not a scary place as it turns out.
3. Figure out what you need to be happy. Keep those things, get rid of the stuff that doesn’t make you happy. You will be more free when you purge like this.
4. Become financially free. Don’t let this be daunting. What are your priorities? People travel the world making $1000/month. That’s freedom.
5. Build a business but really think about what will bring you the most freedom. Online businesses offer the advantage of being able to live anywhere. Many businesses will give you less freedom. Watch out.
6. Once you’ve done this, set up an anonymous New Mexico LLC and start using Bitcoin. Try to deal with banks and government agencies as little as possible, but don’t break laws- there are too many other ways to be free to risk going to jail (Harry Browne talks a lot about this).
Take the Freedom Business Blueprint Course I’m taking: Internet Business Mastery Academy
Follow Freedom Lovin’:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin’ on iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download